When you air PEP spots, you are allowing us to keep membership dues low and member benefits high.
• Radio spots can be previewed and downloaded from this website. TV spots are available via the ABA FTP site. Hard copies of all radio and TV spots are also mailed to stations.
• If you aren’t receiving monthly PEP Summaries, please contact Niki Thomas.
• Please make sure you get the credit for airing PEP spots by sending the affidavits to the ABA office in a timely manner. Just as you report to your advertisers, we report to our PEP partners.
• The same PEP spots that support ABA programs are also considered Issues and Programs material for your Public File. Just attach copies of your affidavits to the appropriate report and file them.
Advice for scheduling ABA PEP spots
• Write up a TFN order identifying the spot in your traffic system.
• Assign it a medium to low priority code.
• Radio should schedule the spots from 6am to 7pm (if the spot gets bumped it would default to the next BTA or the next day BTA).
• TV should schedule the spots from 6am to 10pm (if the spot gets bumped it would default to the next BTA or the next day BTA).